A simple Santa Xmas picture like this one will add a lot of merriment to your holiday decor. And if you are looking for some inexpensive wall art to add to your Christmas decor then this is it.
Wow! This is such a pretty wall hanging that you would think it was manufactured and not handmade. That is just one of the fantastic things about this Santa craft idea and you can easily make one of these to hang on your wall this Christmas
This was a super easy project and would you be shocked to hear that it took less than 1/2 hour to make. That is another superb thing about this craft!
I bought the picture frame very cheap at a bargain store and then used 2 old Christmas cards and 6 little embellishments to make the craft. All total, this picture frame craft cost me about $5.00 to make! And that makes 3 wonderful qualities about this craft. Count them, 1-2-3!
Let's get started...
1. Look through any old Christmas cards you have kicking around. Pick an image that you would like to frame and then cut that image out and set it aside.
2. Take the back off of your frame and lay it back side down in front of you.
3. Take the images you cut out of Christmas cards and arrange them on the frame backing that is sitting in front of you. Once you have the images arranged simply glue them in place.
4. Grab your embellishments and glue them on.
5. Return the backing to your frame.
Le voila! Look at the fantastic Christmas wall decor you created, and now pat yourself on the back. You have created a beautiful and cheap Santa Xmas picture that will look awesome hanging in your home.
Here are some other craft ideas you might like.
Just click on the picture to see the craft.