Baubles and bangles will be on display everywhere you look this Christmas. You will see them hanging on Christmas trees and used in various crafts. But with this craft idea you will be able to hang them on your wall.
I was collecting Christmas sayings when the idea for this picture frame craft hit me. As soon as I read this saying an image formed in my mind.
I was so excited that I ran around the house collecting craft supplies because I wanted to start creating right away.
Everything I needed to make this craft was sitting around my house so I collected the supplies I needed and quickly got to work.
This picture frame craft was easy to make and didn't take long at all.
And if I do say so myself, it turned out very well. It would look nice hanging on anyone's wall at Christmas time.
1. Find four pieces of scrapbook paper that complement one another. Pick one piece to serve as the background and leave the other three pieces to use to make the ornaments.
2. Cut the background piece of scrapbook paper to the correct size to fit the frame.
3. Take the ornament template and trace the shapes onto the other three pieces of scrapbook paper.
4. Cut the ornaments out.
5. Glue some string to the back top part of each ornament to make the loop for hanging them.
6. Glue the ornaments and string onto the background piece of scrapbook paper.
7. With the Metallic Sharpie write "Baubles and Bangles" across the bottom.
8. Put the craft into the picture frame.
You are now ready to proudly display your picture frame craft. Hang it on your wall with pride and then bask in the compliments you are sure to receive.
Here are some other craft ideas you might like.
Just click on the picture to view the craft.
Home ← Picture Frame Art ← Baubles and Bangles
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.