This Foam Christmas Tree is one of the easiest Christmas art projects you'll find. It is a craft that can be made using craft foam or felt, and can be made by children of all ages. Let the creativity begin!
You can find this cute little craft stuck to my fridge. My youngest made this Christmas decoration in school a few years ago and I still hang it up every year.
His class made their Christmas tree a magnet but you could also make it to hang on the wall or to hang on the Xmas tree.
In the picture you can't see that there are names written on each of the tree decorations. In the white bulbs is written the names of the children in our family, in the red hearts is 'mom', 'dad', and the names of our two kitty cats.
It is a wonderful way to personalize the craft. Ready to start?
1. You can buy Xmas foam shapes at craft stores, or I have even seen them sold at Walmart. This makes the craft much easier for younger children to make. You could just buy colored form sheets and have the children make their own shapes as well.
2. If the kids want to write anything on their ornaments have them do it now.
3. Glue the ornaments to the tree and glue any other embellishments you may have on hand.
5. Glue the trunk to the bottom of the tree and the star to the top of the tree.
6. Attach the magnet strip to the back of the craft.
All done! This is a craft that can be made by younger children and with adaptions, older children. Let the children use their imaginations and have fun with it.
Here are some other craft ideas for kids that you might like.
Just click on the picture to view the craft.
Home ← Kids Christmas Crafts ← Foam Christmas Tree
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.